Hi everyone. I hope you had a great weekend!
I spent Sunday afternoon doing what I love to do most: flea market shopping. Here’s what I found…
1. tiny product samples and promotional materials from dentists to restaurants. love how they were displayed giving each piece its own space
2. bakelite bangles + green shag carpet = amazing
3. not usually into owls but the colors and texture of these really tickled my fancy
4. standard post used to be so colorful
5. how beautiful would a cluster of wine bottles look with these glass toppers?
6. plastic wicker handbags looking mighty primp and proper
See what I bought + more finds on my flickr page.