Hello everyone! I hope you had a wonderful weekend. Our time in LA has gotten off to a great start: I’m my nieces new best friend and climbing pole, I saw my shoulders for the first time in months (yay tank tops!), and we celebrated our engagement with some dear friends at the bar where Joe and I met five years ago. I didn’t take too many photos but I did manage to capture some scenes around Pasadena while we walked around, ran errands, and ate our hearts out. It’s so great to be home!
photos from top to bottom/left to right:
1. watching the sun rise over the San Bernandino Mountains made our jet lag worth it.
2. our hotel was near the gorgeous Pasadena City Hall. there’s nothing else like it in LA.
3. i miss the backdrop of these mountains so much.
4. caught a half-marathon passing through Old Pasadena. i’d love to run one someday.
5. a hearty American breakfast at one of my faves, Russell’s. finally….reealll bacon (sorry England)!
6. dinner at Joe’s favorite taco truck on Fair Oaks Avenue. this spot is legit. period.
7. palm tree-lined streets…you are so cool.
I’m so excited for this week. I’m staying with my sister and her family in South Pasadena (my hometown) while Joe is in Colorado skiing with his brother. Let the family fun time begin!